Monday, February 18, 2013

The new year

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. There has been quite the transition from my old place to miramar, and now, with internet, I can continue to post regular blogs. I would like to keep it to a fortnightly post, including videos, photos and notes on the work I do, on my own and with friends.

First thing's first:



I was finally able to finish compositing the new showreel. It was only a matter of uploading it somewhere. I have decided to switch to vimeo, out of preference, really. I'm very eager to continue uploading videos on a much more regular basis. Watch this space...

I've also been very lucky enough to become involved with some very interesting projects. One of them includes something you might find interesting if you're into Doctor Who. And there are many more to come. Many of the things that are currently in production are still in the pre-production phase, and we look very forward to letting you in on it as soon as we can.

There is also now a Brainwheel Pictures page on the Big Idea. If you haven't heard of The Big Idea yet, you should definitely check it out:


Until next time, Thanks for reading

-Elliot


PS: another one of the cool things I've been able to do this month has been to raid my flatmate's makeup cabinet. Here's a short collection of what I've done with it:



1 comment:

  1. This post is really amazing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete