Thursday, February 21, 2013

Insomnia

I couldn't sleep tonight. I guess it was a bit hot. So now I'm downstairs, sketching out an Idea I've got. I wanted to look into digital set extensions. Working with green screen has been something I've really wanted to try for a while now. An example of this is how it was used in the Hobbit:

A physical set, extended with digital elements. There have been a couple ways I thought I'd go about this. The first is to possibly rent out some cheap office space, clear it out for a few days and shoot some footage that way. Another way could be to plan, construct and film the set in a theater. Both are seemingly large logistical challenges in themselves, but I'm hoping with the right connections, things like this could be possible.

Well, my camomile tea's run out. Time to get some rest.

-Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment